Give the gift of travel with an airBaltic gift e-voucher!
Whatever the season, whatever the occasion, our travel gift e-vouchers are the perfect gift for parents, friends, newlyweds, employees and other near and dear ones.
With an airBaltic gift e-voucher, anyone can book flights along with additional services on airBaltic.com!
A travel gift e-voucher can be used as either the sole means of payment, or as partial payment for a larger total sum.
If the gift e-voucher-holder can’t spend the full balance in one go, the remaining amount can be used the next time when booking a flight ticket*. Be sure to note the expiration date!
In addition, multiple travel gift e-vouchers can be used to pay for one purchase. Also, with a gift e-voucher, the gift e-voucher-holder can book flights for just about anyone*.
*Travel gift e-vouchers not purchased on airBaltic.com might have different terms & conditions.
Use the menu to your left to buy a travel gift e-voucher, or to access information on any existing airBaltic gift e-voucher you may already have!
- Gift vouchers can be used as a form of payment for booking flights on airBaltic.com, as well as a form of payment for tickets and / or extra services when you contact our call center.
- If the total amount of the purchase exceeds the value of the gift e-voucher(s), then the remaining difference must be paid by credit/debit card.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- The expiration date is indicated on the e-voucher, and it cannot be extended.
- The expiration date of the e-voucher refers to both the redemption period and the travel period.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in combination with Partial Payment or Freeze My Price. Voucher use is also not permitted when paying for services via Manage My Booking or during online check-in.
- In case you require further assistance, please contact airBaltic call centre.