Give the gift of travel with an airBaltic gift e-voucher!
Whatever the season, whatever the occasion, our travel gift e-vouchers are the perfect gift for parents, friends, newlyweds, employees and other near and dear ones. With an airBaltic gift e-voucher, anyone can book flights along with additional services on airBaltic.com!
A travel gift e-voucher can be used as either the sole means of payment, or as partial payment for a larger total sum. If the gift e-voucher-holder can’t spend the full balance in one go, the remaining amount can be used the next time when booking a flight ticket*. Be sure to note the expiration date!
In addition, multiple travel gift e-vouchers can be used to pay for one purchase. Also,with a gift e-voucher, the gift e-voucher-holder can book flights for just about anyone*.
*Travel gift e-vouchers not purchased on airBaltic.com might have different terms & conditions.
Use the menu to your left to buy a travel gift e-voucher, or to access information on any existing airBaltic gift e-vouchers you may already have!
- Gift vouchers can only be used as a form of payment for booking flights on airBaltic.com. They cannot be redeemed anywhere else.
- If the total amount of the purchase exceeds the value of the gift e-voucher(s), then the remaining difference must be paid by credit/debit card.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- A gift e-voucher is only valid until the date indicated on the voucher. The validity cannot be extended.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used when a passenger has chosen the Partial Payment or Freeze My Price payment options. Voucher use is also not permitted when paying for services via Manage My Booking or during online check-in.
- When redeeming multiple vouchers with different expiration dates, the use of the oldest voucher as the primary means of payment cannot be guaranteed. In case you require further assistance, please contact airBaltic call centre.